The Madison Hash House Harriers regret to admit that COVID-19 is not a normal threat we can either run away from or drink into oblivion.
We are currently operating under official MH3 COVID PROTOCOL:
- Masks must be worn at all times when the pack is stopped
- Maintain social distance of at least 6′ from your fellow wankers
- No Licking!
- Pre-packaged food and drink only
- All activities outside
MH3 COVID PROTOCOL Approved Trail Styles:
- Staged: Groups of 3-at-a-time spaced 15 minutes apart
- Virtual: Whatever you like, just so long as no one sees, touches, or licks anyone else!
- Small group: No more than 10
Update: 9/1/2020 – We’ve had mostly good success this Summer keeping hashes small, socially distant, and masked. Going into the Fall we’re going to keep going small hashes, staged hashing, and virtual/otherwise creative trails.
We are a drinking club with a running problem. We run every Saturday.
5pm during daylight savings time, 3 pm otherwise.
Now with every Full Moon!
Want to hare? Find an empty date and email email@example.com