Numb Ass Full Moon Run
Start: 9:00 pm
Date: July 30, 2015
I've never been to this bar and it has some pretty shitty reviews, so I thought it to be a perfect place to start a full moon run. No hash cash, live hare event. Be sure to bring a flashlight or headlamp.
Puppy & Sammy Hash Run
Start: 5:00 pm
Date: August 1, 2015
Pubcrawl in Hurley
Start: 5:00 pm
Date: August 7, 2015
Location: Hurley, WI, USADescription: 1. Packet Pick-up: Race Packet pick-up is at the local High School. Packets can be picked up until 7pm on Friday night or from 6-630am on Saturday before the run. Last year was a complete debacle so pick up packets BEFORE the bar crawl as drunk hashers are, surprisingly, not very responsible! (who knew!) Contact Will-Ho in advance if you are unable to meet the Friday pick-up time.
2. Dinner: Meet some of the hashers at the Liberty Bell Chalet for a pre-race pasta dinner. A good meeting point to exchange race packets before the bar crawl. http://www.bellchalet.com/contact.html
3. Bar crawl! Join the MH3 for a night of debauchery down Silver Street in Hurley, WI – a bar/strip club crawl down Northern WI’s street of broken dreams. Shenanigans start around 8pm or so. Details to follow that Friday…in true Hash fashion.
4. Lodging: http://www.indianheadmotel.com/ across the river in Ironwood, MI
a. For a bed in the “Big House”, contact Coco! Sleeps 10+ for a cheap price.
b. There are other options in the area so search to your own heart’s desire.
Paavo Marathon Race
Start: 7:00 am
Date: August 8, 2015
Location: Upson, WIDescription: Paavo Nurmi Marathon! For details:
2. Sign up for either the Marathon-single (suckers), Half-Marathon-double (1 or 2 suckers), or a Marathon Relay (5 male/female hungover hashers). Contact Will-Ho for teams.
3. Spectators – sleep in and join the fun on Silver Street with a bloody or two.
4. After party in Minocqua! A hash-tastic evening at the lake at CSI’s house.
Paavo After Party
Start: 3:00 pm
Date: August 8, 2015
Location: 12771 Duner Point Ln, Minocqua, WIDescription: * South on Hwy 51 towards Minocqua
* Right on Hwy 70 West ~ 5miles
* Right on Shishebogama Dr (a wooden church on the right; Black Bear Bar/Grill is ahead on the left)
o Follow this through the stop sign to the end of the road, ~1.5miles
* Left onto Florsheim Rd for ~0.5 miles
* Left onto Duner Pt Ln (road sign behind the trees, first paved road and not driveway – easy to miss!!!!!)
* We are 5th drive on the left – address on the post, probably marked with flour
- Hash cash = $20 for Saturday lodging, beer, dinner and Sunday breakfast. Whiners pay an extra $5.
- Parking in the driveway – should fit everyone’s car, but I encourage carpooling. If your car doesn’t fit, there’s no place else to park but the ditch.
- Beds available for ~20 people!!!! Preference goes to Paavo runners. Contact CSI. Bring a sleeping bag to sleep on…I’m not washing your dirty-ass sheets all Sunday!
- Room for camping!!! Chunk of property on a slope – beware of sleep-rolling down the hill.
- House is on the lake! We can go tubing around the lake, there may be a trampoline hooked up, and we have a few kayaks & paddle boards – or bring your own. Fishing is also good.
- No pets – leave them at home.
- Mass drinking to remain outdoors unless weather doesn’t cooperate – in which case, Minocqua bars will be (unknowingly) open to the hash.
- If you want other drinks or snacks, you’ll pass a Trigg’s grocery/liquor store on Hwy 70 West